Tuesday 6 September 2011

T- Toilet Visits

Apparently, so I've been told, when you are pregnant it is legal to do a wee anywhere - ANY-WHERE! This includes a policeman's helmet; a policeman is under legal obligation to offer his helmet to a pregant woman who has been caught short.

Unfortunately, this gives me little comfort in the early hours of the morning as I waddle sleepily towards the toilet for the fourth time!

"It's preparing you for when they're here" knowing Mums would tell me, their voices encased with sadistic glee. At least when they're here the sleepless nights would be gratified with something small and wonderful to love, not just the knowledge that I am too fat to control my bladder and I if a policeman was here in bed with me he would have to offer me his helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment