So boy or a girl? I firmly believe a pregnancy is a pregnancy and how sick you are, how you carry and other side effects depends on you, your health and your lifestyle. However, being pregnant means I have to sit and listen to may theories. Here they are -
- If you're feeling more sick it's a girl.
- The higher you carry the more likely is it a girl.
- More hair = boy. Greasy hair = girl. (i actually have both!)
- The earlier you conceive the more likely is it to be a girl. Late conceptions are more likely yo be boys.
- Cut out dairy from your diet and you'll have a girl.
- The older the man gets the more likely he is to produce girls.
- If your nose grows or changed shape during pregnancy your having a boy.